Our next AWAKEN Holistic Expo is
Sat & Sun, March 23-24, 2024
Sat 11am-8pm | Sun 11am-5pm
inside the Plymouth Meeting Mall
500 W Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Scroll down for vendor registration, payment, parking, set-up, and other info
Vendor Spaces: $195-$270
10′ x 8′ and 10′ x 10′ spaces. Rent tables and chairs or bring your own.
About 40 vendors and 500-750 attendees (depending on the time of year).
There will be THREE AWAKEN Holistic Expos in 2024 (March, July, Nov)
We will collect money starting 3 months prior to the next expo date.
Vendor Payment Options
Once approved, pay by any of the following methods:
Credit Card: use the Pay Now button
Or send check made to:
2375 Witchazel Dr.
Quakertown, PA 18951
The following hotels are less than a mile from the mall.
You can find cheaper rates if you search the surrounding area.
- Courtyard by Marriott
651 Fountain Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
640 Fountain Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Extended Stay America Suites
437 Irwins Ln, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott
430 Plymouth Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
VENDOR Entrance and PARKING
Vendor parking and entrance is behind Whole Foods, (you’ll see the AMC Theater) in the same parking lock as The Church on the Mall.
The Church on the Mall
500 W Germantown Pike, #1900
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
If you see LegoLand and Boscovs, you passed the lot.
The Vendor Entrance is a loading dock to the left of the church. The entrance door is behind the dumpsters : )
A back hallway leads out into the main mall and vendor area.
You must bring TABLE COVERS
and LEAVE with your own TRASH (bring a trash can if needed)
The public trash will be full enough from attendees, we are asked to clean up after ourselves.
Thank you for understanding : )
Set-up begins at 8am.
We have volunteers to help you move your stuff inside the mall.
- You MUST have everything UNLOADED by 10am
You will have till 11am to set-up your space. (The mall will not allow loading/unloading during mall hours.)
- Mall shoppers can arrive as early as 10am, but the Expo officially begins at 11am.
- The mall closes at 9pm, but vendors can pack-up at 8pm.
- Pull your car up to the loading dock
- Unload your car quickly
- Move your car to a parking space
- Any VALUABLES can be stored in our presentation room (the old Victoria’s Secret) and will be locked overnight.
- Your table, chairs, and NON-VALUABLE items can stay at your space.
- Security will be walking the mall, however shoppers and mall employees are around until 9pm or later so neither the mall nor AWAKEN can be responsible for your items overnight if left at the table.
- Set-up begins at 9:00 am.
(contact Greg if you need to set-up earlier)
- Unloading must be done by 10am.
- The Expo begins 11am.
- The mall closes at 6:00pm, vendors can pack up at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Greg Campisi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-480-4856.
This Expo will feature presentations and workshops, all FREE to the public.
These talks are in the old Victoria’s Secret store, which is behind booths 2-5 (roughly)
If you have any questions, please text Greg at 215-480-4856 or email email@example.com